Wolf asks: What are your Friday night plans?

The Wolf

“There’s a really cool slummy beach on the river. We call it ‘the beach’ or ‘the levee’, and it’s nice and relaxing. It’s really trashy but it’s better than The Boot.” -Adam Gnuse, English writing sophomore

“It depends on what’s going on. Mostly Republic, I would have to say.” -Devin Anderson, music industry studies sophomore

“My friends and I go to Republic on most Friday nights because it’s just a lot of fun or we’ll stay in and watch a movie, which is also a lot of fun considering my group of friends.” -Shan ́Tra Henry, English writing sophomore

“Check out what’s going on; maybe see if there are some events going on with the school. Then we meet up, find out what’s going on for the weekend.” -Stewart Ray, sociology junior

“I usually just hang out at my friend’s house, if I’m not working. Friday’s when I’m usually tired. Saturday is when I go out.” -Ophelia Battle, advertising sophomore

“I usually watch movies with people from my floor, usually with my suite mates or other girls from across the hall.” -Kathryn Weems, English literature freshman

“I usually do some type of happy hour Uptown. Sometimes I go out after that.” -Samantha Fenimore, psychology senior

“On Friday nights, I either go to Frenchmen or Tuck’s. I check my Facebook to see what’s popping.” -Kristin Wallace, music industry senior

“I tend to sit and watch TV in my dorm room and hang out with my buddies.” -Katie Campbell, English writing freshman

“Sometimes we go out to dinner, sometimes we stay in. Then we call our friends to see where they want to go out.” -Layna Chui, accounting and finance senior

“Depends on the Friday night. Eat dinner, hang out, video games, do nothing.” -Kevin Abanilla, accounting freshman